but we're glad to be home! The best part is being able to snuggle up close to Brand...the worst is listening to Chloe and Hanna bicker. Don't worry, I'm gunna FIX that!
Get ready....we've signed the lease, gotten the keys, and started to move in! Ton of FUN is on it's way!!!!!!
Where ya moving to? WE just finished moving into our new house this past week. It was about 110 degrees the entire week here..aghhhh. I hate the heat here sometimes. No fun to move in this kind of weather.
Where ya moving to? WE just finished moving into our new house this past week. It was about 110 degrees the entire week here..aghhhh. I hate the heat here sometimes. No fun to move in this kind of weather.
ReplyDeleteI loved coming to see your store today. It's going to be so great! Please let us know what we can do to help!!
ReplyDeleteBTW, love the new background!