Monday, August 24, 2009

You can NEVER have enough lipgloss...

Tomorrow is the first day of school. HURRAY!!! The kids are excited. We have changed things around a little. Emily and Conny are both sleeping on crib materesses on the floor. Matilda, Hanna, and Emily are in one room while Chloe and Conny are in another (this JUST happened tonight). 

After 15 minutes of visiting I decided to pay the girls a visit. Of COURSE Tuda was talking up a storm and Hanna was pretending to be asleep since "MEAN Aunt Rach" walked into the room. I gave them both a little thump and told them it was TIME TO GO TO BED...Emily was missing....She wasn't in my room so I figured her and Conny were having a yipee new bed party so I opened the door...NO Emily. Chloe was quietly singing the primary songs that were playing and Conny was passed out with SOMETHING in her mouth. I thought it was a tampon (she's a FAN of unwrapping those and shooting that magic little cotton out). When I got close enough to RIP it out of her mouth I saw it was the top to a lipgloss...and there in her hand was the lipgloss container. She had a TIGHT grip on it...so tight, it woke her up when I tried to PRY it out of her sweet little hand! 

NO worries, Em just needed to use the potty!!!

1 comment:

  1. Man you guys sure have some funny kids around there. Who knew that lipgloss could be so tasty..at least its not cat food....jk

    ReplyDelete