Yesterday we were workin' at the store, it was great fun but a L O N G day. (notice all the progress! *giggles*) It's coming along great, we've even received some of our stuff!!!
Conny and Em disappeared into the potty for a bit and I KNEW it was bad news when Em came out smiling... "Conny wet her pants and is naked in the bathroom!" It was NO surprise to me, she has to change if she spills water on her shirt. I didn't have any extra clothes so I ran out to the van to get one of Parkers diapers (thankfully she's a skinny minnie and still fits in a size three when need be!) and the next thing I hear is Crystal yelling Connys name. I couldn't figure out WHAT the problem was...until.............I looked down and there beside me was a naked booty, naked tummy, a COMPLETELY naked child....out in public...on the main road....right there for the WORLD to see!!! I jumped her into the car, strapped that diaper around her and THANKFULLY had one of my shirts (left over from the Anchorage trip) I put on her "mommy, it's too big, it no fit". We had to come home for dry tiny hiney clothes. It was a GOOD happy day! *giggles*

I'm excited for you guys! It looks really good. I love the color. Aidan hates being wet even a little too.
ReplyDeletethat is hilarious Rach....the lime green walls are definitely loud looking, but cute...I will give you Davids address on FB...please write him cuz he wants fanmail and who can blame him right?
ReplyDeleteThe store looks amazing! I'm coming down today to check it out!
ReplyDelete