Tuesday, July 28, 2009

POOP.

The fear of a young mother! 

Yesterday Chloe came running downstairs yelling "Conny is pooping on a towel in the laundry room!!!!!". Of course being the BAD mom that I am I casually took my time (seeing as how I'm SURE she was already finished with this LOVELY task of hers, and I was kinda excited she wasn't pooping in her pants!) up the stairs. When I got there Melanie, Chloe, Emily, and Conny were all giving eachother weird looks. 

Conny proceeded to inform me that she had poop on her bottom..."get it off mommy". 

I didn't see a pile of brown on the floor so the questions started rolling......."where is the poop, who would let you just poop on the floor, OHHHH you pooped in the potty but there was some still on your bottom so you just used the towel to get the rest off?" 

Hurray for mom lingo, she DID remember how to use the potty and sometimes you just can't get that nasty stuff off of you fast enough so you opt for a dirty towel. Of course the GOOD mom came out and praised the wonderful POTTY time!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Melanie and Rachel...sounds like ur having quite a time up there with all those girls....hahaha Im glad that all my kids are potty trained and that I skipped that part

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! Potty training. Not for the faint of heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone heard of toilet paper? ;)
    Aidan pooped on the pot yesterday. He came up to me and told me he was poopy so I pulled his pants down and he just had a few skik marks, so I set him on the pot while I cleaned them out. Then he pooped! He was so proud.

    ReplyDelete