but it gives us time for bonding...
time for ignoring...
togetherness...
It's been a GOOD day, the sun was bright, we've spent the day with many a friend, the kids are bathed and SO AM I!!!! But as I read my email a ting of sadness swells within my heart. There is this lady...a lady I'm so lucky to have in my life...a lady I know has had it rough....this lady has taken me in with open arms, loved me...ALL of me and yet I begged my husband to bring me so far from her. So far from the support she's given us, the love she's granted us, the ease of life she's let us live.
As I listen to the fussy baby bouncing by my side, begging me to hold him, I think of her....right now SHE would LOVE to have him in her arms...to watch him grow...to see that naughty sister of his even with all of her mischief. Tears run down my face. Tears of sorrow, tears of the unknown, tears of joy. I am thankful to this woman for sharing the best thing in life she could with me...her WONDERFUL, TERRIFIC, CLOSE TO PERFECT son. I want nothing more than to squeeze her tight and tell her how much I LOVE her, but for now I will hold my baby tight and sob thanking my Father above for the sweet miracles he's given me....

Rach family is so important, and I am glad that things are going well for ya so far. We luv ya....
ReplyDelete