Friday, June 26, 2009

He's got TWO teeth, he's got two teeth, he's got two teeth...hurray, HURray, HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parker had TWO teeth poke through today! All the kids had to wash hands and feel how sharp they are! I don't look forward to nursing him now, but we're ready for this fun adventure in our lives!!!

Conny needed some attention today so she decided to regress and forget how to use the potty! After her daddy made her carry a bottle around for a while HOPEFULLY *fingers crossed* we'll do better tomorrow!

Brandon sliced his thumb pretty bad at work yesterday...the glue (nail glue...we couldn't find the super glue) didn't stick very well so today it had a nice conversation with Conny. There are lots of aluminum shards in it so we can pretend it has teeth when it talks!?

I had a girls (and Parker) night out! It was fun. Let the GAMES begin. Bowling ALWAYS brings out the best in me! *giggles*

2 comments:

  1. Yea for Parker's teeth! I bet he is so glad to have those in. You too. Owie for Brandon's thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how exciting is that? Yeah and ouch for ya, so be careful. Hope you all are doing great. We are just enjoying the hot,hot,hot...did I mention how freakin "hot" it is yet? Love us

    ReplyDelete