Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A fresh start...a DAILY blog!

I'm tired...
                         of a teething boy who won't sleep through the night
                             a little girl who can't remember to sleep in her own bed
                      two little girls who can't figure out WHAT the potty is when they poop
                           Kids that can't get along
                        a messy house
                   the unknown
                        a husband that hides from the world
                           playing catchup                       
                    but MOSTLY I'm tired of not keeping people "in the know" about our lives!!!

It's time for a C H A N G E!!!!

Here's the scoop...from 11:40am
           I've changed TWO poopy diapers. One of them NOT being Conny! *HURRAY*
      We've ALL managed to eat breakfast
    Mark and Mel have gone on an adventure
          Chloe and Hanna can't get along so they are TIED together
 (and YES I'm being serious!)
       I've almost drank 32oz. of water!!
    Hunter has tried to eat two DVDS
         I've started a new blog
    Parkers ready for a nap!!
            I haven't text Brandon
  Conny is dresses and has her hair combed...ALL the kids are dressed!
       My hair is all "did" up
            I've put my face on
     We'd better go and do something FUN!

toodles~

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad we will here more from ya.
    Blogging can be a good stress relief! That's what I do when I'm going crazy... blog, scrap, or sew.
    So as you are probably guessing, I do these things ALOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your crazy times. I can't even imagine what it is like to be there. Although the pic shows it all and you look like you are having tons of fun. where is mel? We miss ya and love keeping in touch with ya....

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! Love the post! Sounds crazy, crazy, crazy! But I LOVE that about you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I can't wait for a daily update! I guess I should write about all the frustrating things in my day...like how the doctor told me I have REALLY high blood pressure with no explaination except I must be old and OBESE!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete