To Sammy: I LOVE YOU Brother, I always have and I always will!! Today I miss all those silly childhood traditions...heading to Aunties to get our BIRTHDAY fireworks, chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting, always having to SHARE our special day.
I won't be having fireworks today, but I am at our kids Aunties, I WILL have chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting, but YOU won't be here...*tears* All of those times you wanted your OWN day, I guess now you get it... *giggles* Thanks for all you've done! Best of all thanks for letting me hold onto your heels so I wouldn't have to face this scary world alone. I'll always be thankful for YOU. I love you Brother!
I think about all the things we've gone through, we've alllllllllways been close...even when he hurts my feelings or when I say MEAN things. I guess it's just kinda a twinner thing! Now....he is lucky enough to pass the "twinner" on! I hope he remembers all the fun things... especially how lucky I am and how much I LOVE him!!!

That is so DANG cute! Happy Birthday Sammy! (AND RACHEL!!!) Hope it was great! Thanks for sharing Melanie with me today.
ReplyDelete