

Mel warned us, but I didn't believe. Sure it snows in Kodiak...a little here and a little there. She's GOT to be JOKING when she said we were having a blizzard, I figured crazy sister talk for
"lots of snow". Not like ACTUAL talk for LOTS OF SNOW!
We survived, It was fun!

It snowed ALL day....
Mel and I had a brilliant plan to go the gy
m...so off we went, kids in tow for part of the way! We threw the kids out at Terri's and worked our booties off at the gym. Grabbed the kids from Terri's and headed home. Got half way home and had to help a car get up the hill, it was the Bish. I pushed him, a guy helped me, Mel parked the car and helped me. We finally got Bish home. Brand was shoveling the driveway (for the THIRD time), we helped him.
and all night...
When we woke up in the morning, school had been cancelled, even the Coasties stayed in!
We looked out the window and what did we see? SNOW EVERYWHERE...we had to PUSH sno
w out of the way so we could open the front door to play! It was NUTS!
And the snow STILL hasn't melted! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment