
Coming from the desert just SeEiNg snow is super exciting but having enough to build a snowman is EVEN COOLER! Well here in Alaska when you get inches and inches or FEET and FEET of snow the snowmen get bigger, and just like frosty they come to life! I haven't seen any that sing and dance yet but they sure work hard dumpin' all that snow we've gotten right into the OCEAN! Pretty nifty!


I'm super excited to see pictures! I'm glad you finally started a blog. That is way to cold for me. But I will happily look at your pictures in my very warm house (with the windows open).
ReplyDeleteRach....I am glad you joined the blogging world. Its so much fun to keep up with the family this way. I am glad your having fun up there with all those silly girls. BUT seriously the snow has got to go, just too much of it for me. Its in the 90s now and we just went swimming last night...hahaha
ReplyDeleteSo now that I'm checking your blog... I'm going to need updates!!! Yea YOU!
ReplyDelete