Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hello Momma...

I am talking to Conny...she is the mom today, I am the big sister, Parker is the baby SISTER and Geema, well...she's the Geema! Daddy is at work and that is mommas HUSBAND. When he gets home she will say "hello husband!" (and he is probably BENJAMIN...formerly known as Ben-ben...which I liked MUCH better!)!

In a few minutes I may become Buttercup - AS YOU WISH or Ursella if "momma" thinks I need to be BOOMED in the face. UNLESS I'm REALLY lucky and I get to be sweetie, Parker MIGHT turn into a boy or a fish...Flounder of course (he NEVER gets to be Nemo or Marlin!!) , Daddy may turn into Sebastian OR King Tritan WITH a trident of course, and Geema she might become Coral. Little Ms. will become Ariel, Little Mermaid, Mermaid that turned into a HUMAN, or Strawberry (take your pick!). BUT if she DOES become Ariel and that King Tritan tries to get her with his trident, she will grab her lipgloss and inform him how much more powerful it is than his stinkin' trident!!!

I LOVE playing PRETEND!!!

1 comment: