Thursday, October 1, 2009

NEW HOUSE!!!

It's been THREE whole nights that we've slept in our own place!!! 

There is a calm...
         a peace....
    it's WONDERFUL!!!

How I wish we were closer...
                            closer to home. 

    But for now we will struggle...
 with the wind...
the snow...
           the unknown...
and a reality of a visit...
                                          a visit HOME!

3 comments:

  1. REALLY! Home??!! Hooray! I am sure that you will survive the winter up there though. When are you guys going to come?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have a place of your own now! Even if it is far away from home. I can't imagine living with so many people. Even if its good company...
    I'm glad the shoes fit! I made sure they were blue... but still pretty. I forgot to take a picture of them before I sent them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going home for a visit? Thank you so much for coming to visit on Wed! It made my day. So... Miss B is sick (again) and we've decided she shouldn't fly (not to mention be accosted by all our friends and family in Anchorage) and so I'm the only one going to Anchorage today. *sob* I'm totally freaked out about leaving the boys! Totally... Freaked... out. Ugh. Anyway. Thought maybe you and Mel could check in on them and make sure they haven't burned the house down! ;)

    ReplyDelete