Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The mom of a school-aged daughter...

WOW! My little girl is in school...preschool that is! I am excited and horrified. She isn't even THREE yet...What was I thinking!? I guess that I needed a break...or that she might meet some new friends (I guess nursery isn't enough for us!?)...or that I needed to spend money on her EVERY month? I don't know. But I will be thankful for this chance and  hope she remembers how to be kind.... 



"Mommy WOW, I'm a big girl now!!!"

2 comments:

  1. Aidan should get to start preschool next month when he turns 3! I don't really think it's that big of a deal that they are that young. It's for a few hours, they get to meet new friends, and they learn to be away from you (and not just in different room) and they learn to by more mindful of teachers and other adults. Sometimes I see little kindergarten kids all sad on the first day... my kids are like "see ya!". (ok I've only had one go to kindergarten... but Lily didn't even say goodbye to me her first day back to preschool... she just ran off)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! She looks so dang cute! Love the backpack!

    ReplyDelete